CAD $64.90 CAD $64.90
If you're a breastfeeding mama (or planning to be), the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost-effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
- Increased volume with 150ml capacity.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over.
- Additional cap/lid for convenient breastmilk storage.
- Use the Haakaa while breastfeeding your baby to help achieve a let-down.
- While constant squeezing (like traditional manual pumps) isn't required, a couple of squeezes at the start can help to trigger a let-down.
- Heat and gently massaging your breast towards the nipple can help with let down and drainage of the breast.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach-based agents. Bleaching agents can react with the silicone, while it is still safe to use, bleach will cause the silicone to go cloudy.
New Zealand-based, family owned business that’s making motherhood simpler, easier and greener.
Express with the power of suction! No cords, batteries or assembly.
Super discreet and portable, perfect for pumping on the go.
Silicone cap seals your pump to protect it from spills and airborne nasties.
The Haakaa Story
Our bodies put so much effort into producing food for our babies, which is why it’s so important not to let a single drop go to waste.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is a world-first innovation that’s designed to let mothers express and collect more breast milk than they would otherwise usually let down.
Created by a New Zealand mum, the Haakaa is loved by parents across the world, and is even recommended by professionals! Because it’s so simple to use and so effective, it has made a significant impact on many mothers’ breastfeeding journeys.
The original Haakaa is based off a one-piece silicone design which creates continuous suction once attached to the breast, drawing out your breast milk and collecting every drop of your let-down.
The Haakaa breast pump helps you collect both foremilk and rich hindmilk. Because it’s only a piece of silicone, there’s no electricity nor any cords required.
Haakaa pumps are silent, lightweight and portable so you can express breast milk anytime and anywhere that’s convenient for you.
Breastfeeding can require some practice! That’s where Haakaa’s range of accessories, including nipple shields and correctors, comes in.
Our support team is on hand 9am - 5pm AEST