Haakaa Nipple Correctors are made from hypoallergenic silicone and are designed to gently pull your nipple outwards using suction.
Mothers’ nipples come in many shapes and sizes and while many nipples protrude outwards making latching easy, there is also a high percentage of woman with flat or inverted nipples who require some assistance. Although many women with flat or inverted nipples will have no problems in their breastfeeding journey as babies are still able to feed from not just the nipple but the surrounding breast tissue - if you are struggling we have the perfect, compact and simple solution for you.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Gently pulls inverted or flat nipples using suction for easier latching.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Includes 2 x Nipple Correctors.
- Portable carry case included.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Simply place over your nipple before breastfeeding and push the top of the cup down creating suction. The cup will gently draw your nipple out using suction making latching a breeze.
- Results are not permanent and need to be repeated before each feed.
- Cups to be removed from the nipple BEFORE feeding.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents.
New Zealand-based, family owned business that’s making motherhood simpler, easier and greener.
Gently pulls inverted or flat nipples using suction for easier latching.
Made from 100% food grade silicone which is safe for you and bub.
Portable carry case included for nipple correction on the go.
The Haakaa Story
Our bodies put so much effort into producing food for our babies, which is why it’s so important not to let a single drop go to waste.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is a world-first innovation that’s designed to let mothers express and collect more breast milk than they would otherwise usually let down.
Created by a New Zealand mum, the Haakaa is loved by parents across the world, and is even recommended by professionals! Because it’s so simple to use and so effective, it has made a significant impact on many mothers’ breastfeeding journeys.
The original Haakaa is based off a one-piece silicone design which creates continuous suction once attached to the breast, drawing out your breast milk and collecting every drop of your let-down.
The Haakaa breast pump helps you collect both foremilk and rich hindmilk. Because it’s only a piece of silicone, there’s no electricity nor any cords required.
Haakaa pumps are silent, lightweight and portable so you can express breast milk anytime and anywhere that’s convenient for you.
Breastfeeding can require some practice! That’s where Haakaa’s range of accessories, including nipple shields and correctors, comes in.
Our support team is on hand 9am - 5pm AEST